Q: Q: Car stalls Randomly

So the other day I was driving my car. Then suddenly the car died while driving. And I tried starting it right after and it would crank no start. Then 10 min later I tried turning it on again and it tuned on fine and ran but then would die and do he same thing again. It seems random so what could it be? A crank sensor or a fuel pump I am so lost.

You will need to have computer tested to see if it has codes for a sensor issue like a crank or cam sensor. If there is no sensor codes then the most common failures are the fuel pump module and fuel pump.

3. Q: Car stalls Randomly