Q: MY GMC ENVOY 2007 CAR IS CREATING A NOISE ESPECIALLY ON BUMPY RODAS.SOUND IS COMING FROM DRIVING SEAT TIRE SIDE AND ONLY ON BUMPY

MY GMC ENVOY 2007 CAR IS CREATING A NOISE ESPECIALLY ON BUMPY ROAD. SOUND IS COMING FROM DRIVING SEAT TIRE SIDE AND ONLY ON BUMPY ROADS.ONE YEAR BEFORE NOISE WAS NOT THAT MUCH BUT NOW A DAYS ITS QUITE FREQUENT

Hello, thank you for writing in. The best option is to recreate the noise and pinpoint where it is coming from. You can do a bounce test to test the suspension components. Go to each bumper and press down on the fender above the tire. If the vehicle bounces back more than twice, the shocks may be wearing down. There may also be a loose suspension component that needs to be tightened or realigned. You can also look into the tires and make sure they are properly inflated, in good condition, and properly balanced. Check into the wheel hub as well if you have not resolved the issue by this point. For more help with the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. MY GMC ENVOY 2007 CAR IS CREATING A NOISE ESPECIALLY ON BUMPY RODAS.SOUND IS COMING FROM DRIVING SEAT TIRE SIDE AND ONLY ON BUMPY