Q: How do I fold the side mirrors on a 2012 Toyota Corolla?

How do I fold the side mirrors?

The side mirrors can be folded in towards the car, to help protect them, or to lower the width of the vehicle. To fold the mirrors, simply grab them and push them toward the side windows until they fold into place. Reverse this process to return the mirrors to their normal position.

Tip

You should always fold in your mirrors when going through on automatic car wash, or else they may be damaged or knocked off. You should also fold in your mirrors when parked on a busy street, to lessen the chances of another vehicle hitting your car.