Q: How to remove a fuse box from the firewall on a 1988 Chevy S10? The screw was on the box under the dash and will not unscrew.

i cannot remove thescrews holding thefuse box togeather from the inside nor remove it from the outside in the engine compartment I have a 1988 chev s10 and is there a special way to remove all wiring " including the ecm beneath the dash Lowell Please help thanking you in advance for your support further is there a special tool for removingthe screws from the insife without tearing thewhole dadblame fuse box out with a crow bar and hammer I am replacing the burnt out wiring with new stuff Thanks

My car has 200 k miles.

Hi there. If the screw is just spinning and not coming out, take a pry bar and put it under the fuse box and slightly apply a little pressure to the box and unscrew the screw. Then the screw should come out. If for some reason the screw will not come out, then you may have to use a drill and drill out the screw. If you need further assistance with your fuse box removal, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. How to remove a fuse box from the firewall on a 1988 Chevy S10? The screw was on the box under the dash and will not unscrew.