2007 Nissan Altima motor mounts are new the motor vibrate...

Q: 2007 Nissan Altima motor mounts are new the motor vibrates a lot went the car is in drive with the ac on went I turn the ac off it

asked by on June 15, 2017

2007 Nissan Altima motor mounts are new went I put the car on drive and put the ac on the motor vibrates a lot went I turn off the ac it's still there but not as much as with the ac on another problem I'm having is went I acelarate my car like I step on it out no we're I heard a winning loud sound as I'm accelerating the car once it reaches let's say 50 mph it goes away

Hi there. It is possible that you have a vacuum leak or perhaps the transmission mounts are loose, as usually these symptoms are common with worn out motor mounts. When the AC is activated, it does create additional drag on the motor, which can make a small vibration even worse. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and try and replicate the symptoms you are describing by completing a car is shaking or vibrating inspection.