Q: secondary air pump

my fittings on my 1999 mustang v6 secondary air pump broke and i need to know which one the hose will go on when i get my new pump

There should be an emissions control label in the under hood area with a diagram showing the two connections. Sometimes it is on the underside of the hood. If there is no label, when the pump is powered on, simply ensure that the pump output feeds the air injection check valve and is toward supplying air to the exhaust. If you need assistance hooking the pump up please request air pump installation service. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. secondary air pump