Q: Power steering issue

Spoke to a mechanic last night about the steering issue I'm having. I have additional information which I hope will pin point the problem. The steering is fine when the engine is cooled. It is when the car is warmed up that the steering becomes hard to turn and has this loud noise. Could it be the pump? Rack and Pinion? Pressure line hose? Return hose?

If the pump is losing its pressure, then output could be the cause of the steering and noise issue. You would need to have the power steering pump tested to make sure the pump is supplying the proper pressure in cold and warm conditions. Replace the pump if pressures are not as specified. If pressures are okay, then the steering rack and pinion is leaking internally and needs to be replaced.

3. Power steering issue