Q: Hard starts and chugging in throttle response

Had the codes read and they came up cam sensor, replaced with OEM, then the code for crank sensor, again replaced OEM, then both upstream O2 sensors and again OEM replaced as well as recommended original plugs, throttle body cleaned at the same time. Now it has a code saying the throttle body is bad. I don't want to spend the 209$ for a new throttle body of it's something minor and I'm just throwing money at this car.

Hello. If the vehicle is throwing a code for the throttle body, then it may be possible that it has failed. Your particular model of vehicle uses an electronic throttle body that is actuated by an electric motor controlled by the computer. If the motor or unit fails, it will disable the vehicle’s throttle. If your vehicle has over 200k, then it may be possible that the unit has failed due to normal wear and tear, and needs to be replaced. If you would like to have this checked, have a local expert, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the hard start problem and codes in person to determine the cause. A common mistake is replacing the part indicated by the code before thoroughly inspecting the system.

3. Hard starts and chugging in throttle response