I drive a 98 lexus gs 300 and it recently failed smog che...

I drive a 98 lexus gs 300 and it recently failed smog check bc the no levels are too high. How much would something like cost to repair Mechanic's Assistant: What specifically didn't pass the test? When was your last oil c...

I drive a 98 lexus gs 300 and it recently failed smog check bc the no levels are too high. How much would something like cost to repair Mechanic's Assistant: What specifically didn't pass the test? When was your last oil change? Last oil change dec of last yr and it was specifically my no levels not passing and the check engine light comes on Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your GS 300 yourself? What have you tried so far? No I have just taken it to get the smog check. I have called around to price the repairs Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? Oh my mileage is like 262,000

Automotive Expert
Hello, My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* i will be assisting you today. Thanks for allowing us to assist you with your questions or concerns. **You may receive a call request from the automated system. This is not required for me to assist you. But if you struggle with text a phone call would be the best option.** **If you have any additional questions on this issue please let me know. The only bad question is the one not asked.** Currently reviewing your information to see if there is anything else I may need to know. Please allow 5 minutes between replies. In the mean time may i ask with whom do i have the pleasure of speaking with? Hello, What did they say you need to replace so i can quote if for you. Thanks

Jesika Davisno
Automotive Expert
Hello Jesika, It is a pleasure to meet you. Ok do you know the fault codes?

you can email it to me
Automotive Expert
I can only respond like I am now.

Thats fine
Automotive Expert
Okay do you know the fault codes your car have?

My paper with the fault codes is in my car but I believe they were 409 and 432
Automotive Expert
Okay thanks, \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\*

Ok thank you
Automotive Expert
Hey, Sorry but those codes are not showing for your car.

Ok
Automotive Expert
Do you think you can get the fault codes for me?

Not at the moment its 3 am here and my car is parked too far to go get itI'll hit you'll back up when I get them
Automotive Expert
Okay, When ever you get time to get it will be fine. Thank you.

Thank you
Automotive Expert
My pleasure
Automotive Expert
Hello, This is Keith from Just Answer. Just responded to see if you still need assistance. Normally when you have excessive NOx its due to a lean air/fuel mixture in the system. Not sure if you were able to get those codes for me or not. I attached the steps for looking over the cars emission system. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks