Q: So I have a hyundai sonata se push to start. My car won't turn on, power is working, I push tof start but it won't crank. I don't

So I have a hyundai sonata se push to start. My car won't turn on, power is working, I push the start but it won't crank. I don't now if it's the starter or something else. The lights stereo all turn on but won't starts

Hi there. It sounds like you have a failed starter. However, without proper testing there is no way to be 100% sure. I suggest having the battery tested first with a digital battery tester that provides current voltage, cold cranking amps, and state of health. Also inspect for corrosion on the terminals and cables as this will cause excessive resistance and not allow proper voltage/amps to the starter. Other possible failures could be in the wiring harness, relay, fuses, or communication network. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a car does not start inspection.

3. So I have a hyundai sonata se push to start. My car won't turn on, power is working, I push tof start but it won't crank. I don't