Q: Car won't turn over and brake and gear shifter won't move

The car switch turns over but doesn't start lights come on but when u hit brakes Its like they r locked up and u can't move gear shifter or button side

The most likely cause is in the shifter. Possibly a broken shifter bushing or shifter cable. Possible causes are the ignition switch or shifter interlock. Your vehicle is a Chevy Trailblazer badged as an Isuzu. For these vehicles the shifter and shifter cable is a common fault. If you would like, a specialist from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your shifter/shifter cable and make necessary repairs.