Q: Have rubbing noise like "womp, womp, womp" when turning right or going straight in my 2013 Hyundai Sonata. Had wheel bearings repl

Rubbing noise when driving or turning right. Thought it was wheel bearings so had replaced. Also got new tires but still making the noise.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The noise may be related to the hub assembly, brakes, or suspension. The first thing you should check is the brake pads and rotors. If the rotors are warped, or the pads are not disengaging, then you will hear a sound every time there is contact. The space between the rotor and the brake pads when the brakes are not engages is a VERY small distance. Even debris being caught between the two can cause similar noises and vibrations. The CV joint may also need to be inspected. While you are working in the area, inspect all of the components around you for anything abnormal looking. Between these inspections, you should be able to direct yourself towards a repair or resolution. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department.

3. Have rubbing noise like "womp, womp, womp" when turning right or going straight in my 2013 Hyundai Sonata. Had wheel bearings repl