Q: 2010 Grand cherokee getting P013C code, have replaced 4 O2 sensors, muffler, and cat convertors, should I now replace the ECM?

asked by on October 14, 2017

2010 Grand cherokee getting check engine lite, still getting P013C code, have replaced 4 O2 sensors, muffler, and cat convertors, should I now replace the ECM?

My car has an automatic transmission 4x4.

Oxygen Sensor Replacement $108.80 - $905.23 Get a Quote
Catalytic Converter Replacement $291.63 - $3214.07 Get a Quote

There are a number of possible reasons for this code to be triggered. These include things like: Defective O2 sensor, burnt, broken, or disconnected wiring and/or connectors (may be likely in your case), a defective catalytic converter , or in some cases, engine exhaust leaks. Engine exhaust leaks can cause a disruption in the flow of exhaust gases resulting in inaccurate readings by the O2 sensors, which may also cause this code to be set. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle to determine what may be causing this.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr