Q: 1999 Toyota corolla steering wheel problem.

Jason, I have a 1999 Toyota Corolla that the Steering wheel was hard to turn all the way. I finally turned the wheel all the way to the left and it stopped the resistance, but now the horn doesn't work and the Driver Seat belt light won't go off. a Mechanic suggested it was the spiral Cable spring which controls the horn, the Airbags. how costly is this fix and how can it be diagnosed before replacing?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to diagnose and repair the spiral cable in the steering column on a 1999 Toyota Corolla.

3. 1999 Toyota corolla steering wheel problem.