Q: Why does my thermostat not read anything on dash board 1994 Dodge Ram

asked by on August 24, 2017

The thermostat gauge on my dash for engine tepature does not turn on or move when i turn on truck could it be thermostat problem or electical problem

Temperature gauge is maxed out Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. If the gauge does not move at all even when the vehicle is turned off and on then the gauge is bad. If the gauge cycles but then does not move when the vehicle is turned off and on then the temperature sensor may have failed. Both of these will need to be tested. If you need to have this checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the temperature gauge does not work] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/temperature-gauge-is-maxed-out-inspection