Q: Alarm system not working correctly.

I have a problem with my car's alarm system. I think it needs to be reset because the security light is blinking and it's supposed to be steady until the car is started.

These older Buicks have a security chip in the ignition key. Often times these chips will get worn and not make a good connection or the wires on the ignition switch that read the chips will break. I would suggest that you enlist the help of a qualified automotive technician to look over your security system and check for these concerns.

3. Alarm system not working correctly.