Q: My car steering wheel lights are flashing on and off

asked by on November 01, 2016

Also I 'am driving, I see my steering wheel lights flashes on and off, It's where the volume and cruise control is. It seems like it's a shortage somewhere, What could that be?

My car has an automatic transmission. Hyundai Sonata 2011 GLS.

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. In order to answer your question precisely, this would require a bit more detail on what the issue may be. Is the light coming on and off repeatedly, or under certain conditions, and are there any other symptoms associated with the light? If a light is supposed to remain on, and there is a wiring short, it could cause it to blink on and off. This can also be caused by an issue with the system related to the light if it is mounted on a button or marked. For more precise help with your issue, I recommend writing back to us with a little bit more detail about the symptoms or having a certified expert, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the warning Light in person so that this can be corrected.