Q: Transmission P0932 error code in fiat bravo 120 tjet

Hi i have the above error code. The information stated in this site regarding the problem indicates that it is some sort of hydraulic sensor problem or wires. Does it mean that the whole transmission robot should be tested? Or only the things related to the sensor.?

This is a code related to the hydraulic pressure sensor in the transmission. As you may know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car’s computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission fluid into the valve body to engage the correct gear. There are sensors such as this that relay information to the transmission control module giving it the proper information it needs to direct the transmission to shift to the next gear. When these sensors are not working properly, this causes incorrect information to be relayed to the control module resulting in delayed or intermittent shifts. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to properly diagnose and repair this.

3. Transmission P0932 error code in fiat bravo 120 tjet