Q: Center colum under console/armrest gets very hot at times. AC and heat work fine. It gets so he that I feel it's unsafe.

The area under the center console between passenger seats gets very hot at times. AC & heat work fine. Any clue?

A: This is common due to the fact that just un...

This is common due to the fact that just underneath this area is where the transmission and drive train is located which generates a lot of heat. I would recommend having a certified expert, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to inspect the car to be sure the proper heat shields are intact in this area underneath the vehicle.