Q: How to change a fuel filter in a 2005 Nissan Quest?

asked by on March 23, 2017

How to change a fuel filter on 2005 Nissan Quest? When I search online it only explains how to change the fuel pump.

Fuel Filter Replacement $83.13 - $270.56 Get a Quote

Hi there. The fuel filter is part of the fuel pump, so if you are wanting to change the fuel filter, the fuel pump must be changed as well. The fuel pump is located in the fuel tank and the fuel tank would need to be dropped to remove the fuel pump. If you need further assistance with your fuel filter location, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.