Q: Q: What does the fog light indicator mean?

What does the fog light indicator mean?

The fog light indicator is located on the instrument panel. When the indicator is illuminated, it means that your fog lights are currently turned on.

3. Q: What does the fog light indicator mean?

Q: What does the maintenance required Warning Light mean?

The maintenance required Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When this light illuminates, then the vehicle is due for schedule maintenance based on the miles that have been driven since the last maintenance. Tip Like all warning lights,...

Q: What is the key number tag?

Your vehicle comes with a key number tag, which is unique to your car. If you ever need to purchase a replacement key, you will need your key number tag. Tip Keep the key number tag in a safe location...

Q: I changed my foglights to led's and when I tried to start the car it did not start all kind of photo showing up and my I drive scr

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first thing to check is the installation. Make sure the power supply was hooked up correctly, as LEDs are polarized and must be wired perfectly. Secondly, you want to make sure the wires...