Q: What does the fog light indicator mean?

What does the fog light indicator mean?

The fog light indicator is located on the instrument panel. When the indicator is illuminated, it means that your fog lights are currently turned on.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr

How often should you get a car wash?

You can have the car washed as often as you want as long as using soft cloths and not the abrasive ones used in automatic car washes. Use a mild soap and soft material to wash car once a week...

Problems with ABS

The odometer most likely stopped because there is a problem with the vehicle speed sensor. This sensor tells the computer how fast and how far the car is going, so it knows how many miles to count on the odometer....

Dome light will not come on, but floor lights do - 1995 Nissan 300ZX

I hate not being able to help you with this. This is a very Nissan specific issue you are having. As I was reading your question, my initial thought was the door switch, but you said other lights are being...

Speedometer 5 MPH too slow

Speedometer issues are not very common and sometimes can be caused by things we do. For example replacing the tires. Tires need to be replaced with tires of the exact same size because that is the size that is programmed...

Code p1676 came up on 2000 honda odyssey car maintenance light flashes

Hi There, This code indicates that there is a what is known as a "signal line failure." You will need to check the connections between the PCM and ABS/TCS control unit. If the wires are good, then you will need...

How do I check the level of engine coolant?

Engine coolant serves a vital purpose in your engine, helping to disperse heat from engine operation into the atmosphere. As a responsible car owner, you should know how to keep an eye on your coolant level. Don’t worry, though. It’s...

How do I turn the clock on or off?

The clock can be turned on or off easily and quickly: 1. Press the Trip Computer switch until the settings menu shows up 2. Rotate the Trip Computer switch to Clock, then press the switch. 3. Rotate the Trip Computer...

My Nissan Sentra 2014 indicator light is on.

Hi there. The slip indicator light could be on for a numerous items. The main items that is causing your rpm's to fluctuate are the camshaft position sensor (CPS) and the idle air control valve (IAC). The CPS will cause...

Why does my VSA, engine light and a quotation mark in a triangle mean, also why doed my car shake and then stop

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is warning you that there is an issue with the Vehicle Stability Assist. This means that the ABS system, wheel speed sensors, and the various other inputs for the VSA system will...