Q: Hazard lights are on and will not shut off.

asked by on February 10, 2017

How to turn them off after air bag deployed

Hazard / Turn Signal Flasher Replacement $90.98 - $228.97 Get a Quote

Hi there. The hazard light switch may have been damaged during the event that the airbag was deployed. Get the airbag replaced and reset the airbag light and see if the hazard lights go out. On newer cars, the hazard lights will flash as the vehicle is in a collusion as a safety feature for oncoming drivers. If you need further assistance with your flashing lights issue, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.