Q: No throttle response until warm, then not very good.

no throttle response when first started. after warm up its a little better, but have to let it wind out and shift to get it to go faster. and ruff idle, ruff when it shifts into overdrive.

Hi there. The EBPV (exhaust back pressure valve) is sticking or the EBP (exhaust back pressure) sensor tube is wet which freezes in the cold preventing the EBP sensor from seeing the increase in EBP as you attempt to throttle up the engine. I recommend cleaning the EBP tube and if that don’t work to replace the EBPV. If you need further assistance with your engine not throttling up when cold, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. No throttle response until warm, then not very good.