Q: does driving a car at 4000RPM with a limit of 8000 rpm cause harm, after the car is at operating tempurature?

does driving a car at 4000RPM with a limit of 8000 rpm cause harm, after the car is at operating tempurature?

It should not harm your engine to run it at 4000 rpm. With this high of miles, however, I would not run it for an extended time at these speeds. Especially since it’s an older engine.

• does driving a car at 4000RPM with a limit of 8000 rpm cause harm, after the car is at operating tempurature?