Q: How far can you drive on E?

How far can you drive on E?

A: Hello. To be honest, every vehicle is diffe...

Hello. To be honest, every vehicle is different. Even the same model and year of vehicles will have a different distance they can go. If the light comes on most vehicles will be able to safely travel about 20 miles but that is not a guarantee.

One thing to keep in mind also is that running the vehicle with the low fuel light on will cause undue wear on the fuel pump and can cause it to fail prematurely. You should always try and keep the tank at or above 1/4 tank.

If you run into any issues, feel free to enlist one of our mobile technicians who can come to your home or office to service your vehicle.