Q: Toyota Prius 2012 hybrid system light with master warning light, slip indicator, brake system warning and malfunction

asked by on August 26, 2017

Toyota Prius 2012 hybrid system light with master warning light, slip indicator, brake system warning and malfunction Indicator!!! When i unplug 12v battery terminal and plug in again then there is no warning light appearing but again it comes! What to do????

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

The warning lights signify that trouble codes have set and been stored in the vehicle computer(s). Of course, the codes likely reflect the existence of an underlying fault, the severity of which will be unknown until the codes are read by a mechanic and then an actual diagnostic is performed to pinpoint the fault. Codes are merely "clues" to faults; by themselves, codes do not provide a conclusive diagnostic. In your circumstance, you first need a diagnostic to pinpoint the problem(s) and a recommended one would be a warning light diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr