Q: Can I disarm my seat belt chime in Nissan Micra k12

asked by on December 21, 2016

My seat belt chime is going of even with seat belts fastened, Nissan Micra k12, is there a solution to this that is'nt going to cost a small fortune Many thanks Russ

Try to connect all the passenger seat belts even if no one is in it. Make sure you wear seat belts if in seat. Sometimes the seat sensor detects someone in the front seat passenger side even when no one is in it or you have something heavy on the seat. If light goes out when you buckle seat belt on passenger seat then the system should be checked in the seat for a bad pressure sensor.