Q: My 2002 PT Cruiser speedometer quit working and when I drive it it only drives in first gear I can shift it but it only drives in

My 2002 PT Cruiser only drives in first gear I can shift it but it only runs in first gear and the speedometer don't work I replaced the speed sensor and that wasn't it well the output speed sensor what should I do please help

Hi Chevy. Thanks for contacting us today. What is likely is that your PT Cruiser is stuck in limp mode; which occurs when the ECU and sensors detect a mechanical or electrical fault with the transmission or other driveline systems. Although the sensors you’ve replaced are commonly associated with a damaged speedometer, there are other possibilities. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an onsite inspection so they can determine why your car is having these problems.

3. My 2002 PT Cruiser speedometer quit working and when I drive it it only drives in first gear I can shift it but it only drives in