Q: Coolant reservoir dash light.

Hi Jamahl, thanks for being an expert here. Looking at my 2008 750i coolant reservoir I see very tiny small leak very small and I

The reservoir could have a crack in it or the hoses to the reservoir could have the clamps loose or the hose could be split causing the coolant leak. If there is a coolant leak, then the coolant pressure will drop and cause the water in the coolant to boil which will turn into steam. This will damage the hoses in the cooling system and also burn the head gaskets. I suggest finding the leak and repairing the leak to where there is no leak and then pressurizing the system to 15 psi with the engine off and check for any leaks. If you need further assistance with your coolant leak, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Coolant reservoir dash light.