Q: What could be the cause of code P0101 in 2014 Nissan Sentra?

What could be the problems that generate the code P0101? On the 2014 Nissan Sentra? And what are the solutions please

If diagnostic trouble code P0101 has been stored, that means that the Mass Airflow (MAF) sensor is sending signals that are out of the normal range. Among the potential causes of that fault are a loose electrical connector to the sensor, damaged wiring to the sensor, high voltage sources near the MAF sensor or its wiring and even vacuum leaks on the intake. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a Check Engine Light diagnostic - P0101 and the responding certified mechanic will investigate and resolve this code. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. What could be the cause of code P0101 in 2014 Nissan Sentra?