Q: AC doesn't blow cold air, but is fully charged.

asked by on December 07, 2016

This was a problem all summer for me. I can turn the air conditioning on, but it makes little difference over just having the fan on and the windows down. I've been told that the AC is fully charged, so that's not the issue. What else could be wrong?

AC is not working Inspection $96.46 - $106.46 Get a Quote

Hi there;

Most of the time, when the AC is not blowing cold air, it’s due to one of two things. First, it’s possible you have a coolant or vacuum leak within the system. Second, the AC compressor is damaged and needs to be replaced. The best way to know for certain what is causing the issues you’re experiencing is to have a professional local mobile mechanic from YourMechanic.com complete a AC is not working inspection.