Q: When I try to accelerate it won't get up to speed and acts as if it's not getting enough gas. I changed my fuel filter and still nothing.

when I press the accelerator car won't get up to speed, but getting off the accelerator it catch back up to itself, changed fuel filter, did a tune up still doing the same thing

This sounds like you may be having a fuel delivery problem which us usually a result of the motor starving for fuel causing a lack of acceleration as you describe. This may be can be caused by many different things such as low fuel pressure, faulty or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty O2 sensor, a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor, a faulty or dirty idle air control valve, or a vacuum or intake leak. To eliminate the possibilities, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your poor running condition.

3. When I try to accelerate it won't get up to speed and acts as if it's not getting enough gas. I changed my fuel filter and still nothing.