Q: Bottom right radiator hose will not go into new radiator

I am replacing my radiator on my 02' Chevy Blazer and I got to the right bottom hose (I believe it is the transmission cooling line) and it will not screw back into the new radiator. What am I doing wronng or what can I do to get it to go into the new radiator, I am using the old cooling line bolts and not the new once because i don't have the proper tool to pop the old ones off the exisisting hose.

Get a transmission line disconnect tool or pop the clip out with a small pick tool and reinstall it. The ’jiffy-tite’ connectors and manufacturers of radiators will make the adapter fittings different sizes which could be why you are experiencing problems. If you need help having this done, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to install the radiator hose back on for you.