Q: Oil cooler leaking due to faulty gasket.

The oil cooler is leaking, and my online research shows it's due to a faulty gasket on the oil cooler. Is this true?

Oil/Fluid Leak Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The oil cooler gasket, or the lines, could be the cause of the leak. Other owners have had both of these problems and the only way to verify where your leak starts is to add oil dye and look for any signs of leakage. The engine is then ran to see where the leak originates. My recommendation is to have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, add oil dye to trace the location of the leak.