Q: where is the on/off switch for the passenger airbag in a 2014 lexus is 250

where is the on/off switch for the passenger airbag in a 2014 lexus is 250, the airbag light is on off, how do I turn it on?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The passenger seat airbag is activated similarly to the seat belt light, by weight when someone sits in the seat. The sensor is located inside of the seat frame and will only turn on when there is enough weight to activate the system. This is one way to limit the amount of energy that is constantly being used by the engine, and by using the system less is thought to extend the life of the components. Your owner’s manual should have more information on this. If the airbag sensors are still showing the system is off when there is someone in the seat, the sensor may have failed. In this case you will want to have the sensor inspected and possibly replaced. For more help diagnosing the system, contact our service department.

3. where is the on/off switch for the passenger airbag in a 2014 lexus is 250