Q: Windsheld wiper arms not moving but wiper motor is still working

Windsheld wiper arms not moving but wiper motor is still working

It sounds like you have internal damage to the wiper motor assembly. Sometimes the linkages break and prevent the motor from transferring motion to the wiper arms. To have this diagnose and repaired, a certified technician from YourMechanic, can come to your home or office to inspect the window and determine what fix is needed.

3. Windsheld wiper arms not moving but wiper motor is still working