Q: Bad clutch safety switch or starter.

Vehicle will not start. I believe it is either the clutch safety switch or the starter. The battery and wiring have been checked.

Hello, the only way to diagnose this no start concern is with a DVOM. Power needs to be checked starting at the starter motor, 12v at the big wire going to the starter and 12v at the smaller wire at the solenoid in the start position. If power is present at both this suggests that the starter has failed. If there is no power present at the solenoid the the circuit needs to be traced backward to the ignition switch to find where the open circuit is or what safety switch has failed. You may need the aid of mechanic to perform electrical testing.