Q: air conditioner not blowing well

When the car begins to run, the air conditioner works well. It cools and it blows well. After driving for about 15 minutes or so, the air conditioner blower reduces until it doesn't blow outwards anymore. However, the blower is still working as you can hear it blowing. It just doesn't blow out of the vents. If i let the car cool for a while it works normally until after about another 10-15 minutes. Its a Range Rover Vogue car. 2008 model. L322. 34000km

This vehicle is equipped with a cabin air filter that filters the air coming into passenger compartment. The filter blocks debris, and in time restricts the air flow. It requires replacement at least once a year. Another possibly could be a fault with your mode doors. These doors direct the air flow to the floor, vent, and windshield. This can create the condition you are talking about and would be a great starting point. I recommend having this looked at by a mechanic. To have this checked, a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your home or office to diagnose your AC system and pinpoint the correct repairs that should be made.