Q: My car won't start - 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

My car cranks but won't start. We have replaced to camshaft position senor and crankshift sensor. Also the module was replaced and yet the check engine light is still on saying "camshaft position sensor." Do you think my car needs a gas pump or what? Every mechanic I asked always tell me different things... I just need a solid solution because I have run out of ideas. PLEASE HELP

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello there, many different faults will cause the camshaft position sensor code to be seen on your 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. Without knowing exactly what code is stored I can only offer general advice. If you have replaced the camshaft sensor the code is referring too and the problem persists likely faults are engine timing that is off, camshaft position sensor wiring is faulty, camshaft sensor pickup ring damaged, or a wiring harness fault. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your crankshaft position sensor faults and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.