Q: How do I use the rear window washer in a 2012 Honda CR-V?

How do I use the rear window washer?

The rear window washer sprays the rear window with washing fluid, and then wipes it away. This increases your visibility when the rear window is dirty. To operate the rear window washer, rotate the rear wiper switch on the wiper lever to the W position. Hold the switch in that position until the window has received enough washer fluid, and then release. The wiper will then wipe away the fluid, and your rear window will be clean.

3. How do I use the rear window washer in a 2012 Honda CR-V?