Q: Dashboard lights gauges radio

I got in my car today, started it, and all my gauges, radio and dashboard lights don't work. I checked all the fuses and they seem to be in good shape. Do you know what could be the problem?

Without knowing the exact model, it is hard to make an accurate assessment. All of the main power distribution comes through fusible links so these will need to be checked. It is possible one of these links has burned and therefore there is no power to the fuses that supply these systems power. Consider enlisting the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the tools and expertise to diagnose these electrical issues and determine what repairs are necessary.