Q: Left side opera lights do not work - 1985 Buick Electra Park Avenue

There are opera lights on the door posts in my car. They are located between the front and back doors. The lights on the left side don't work. I'm not sure how to get this fixed. Do you have any suggestion?

A: Hello. The trim would need to be removed in...

Hello. The trim would need to be removed in order to access the lights. If all of them are not working then it may just be a connection issue. Most of the time the connector fails and causing the wires to melt. If you want to have this looked at, consider a certified technician from YourMechanic to come to your home or office, inspect the electrical wiring in your vehicle, and make necessary repairs.