Q: Q: Car won't start

So my truck was working perfectly fine, would start up great, has both a new battery and a new starter, but one night I was a bit angry and upset and so I punched inside my car, steering wheel, knocked radio out of place an de knocked the ac component out of place. After that I tried to turn my truck on but it wouldn't start, i hear a whirring sound and one click and then nothing, engine won't even try to turn over. Could it be that I knocked something out of place? I've thought about replacing my ignition switch but it's a little difficult to reach and I don't want to start on it until I have a second opinion. Thank you.

Without seeing the extent of the damages it would be hard to figure out the part that is damaged. I suspect the steering column ignition switch got damaged.

3. Q: Car won't start