Q: How do I switch between my cell phone and Uconnect, and vice versa?

How do I switch between my cell phone and Uconnect, and vice versa?

A: If your cell phone is paired to your Uconne...

If your cell phone is paired to your Uconnect system, you can switch between your phone and the system without losing your phone call. That way, if you’re on your cell phone and get in your car, you can seamlessly transfer to the Uconnect system. Similarly, if you have a call via Uconnect, and arrive at your location, you can continue your phone call on your mobile device.

To switch between your cell phone and the Uconnect system, simply press the Uconnect voice command button, and say “Transfer call.”