Q: My truck vibrates in the frount end when i slow down are brake around 30 to 20 mph ive changed the whole set up as far as brakes

I have change rotors pads lines brakets pins checked tires and tirod ends every things good had it checked by 3 different shops and no one couldn't find the problem domt know what eles to doi dom every thing and changed all brake part also this started before i made repairs it even doed it when i decelerate with out pressing brake

Hello. This is a sign of potentially bad or worn wheel bearings. When wheel bearings wear out or become damaged due to dirt or debris or lack of proper lubrication, they will cause this type of vibration which is more noticeable usually upon slowing down or when any kind of force is exerted on that particular wheel, for example when making a turn. If you need further help, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the vibration issue issue in person and assist with repair.

• My truck vibrates in the frount end when i slow down are brake around 30 to 20 mph ive changed the whole set up as far as brakes