Q: Check Engine Light Won't Come Off.

My Check Engine Light Came On A Few Days Back. Codes Are P2016 And P2021. Both Intake Manifold Sensors. I Replaced Both And Clocked Them Correctly And Plugged Them Back Up. Cleared The Codes And Check Engine Light Still Remains With Blinking Cruise Light. I Can't Seem To Find Out What Else To Do Next.

Hello, and thank you for writing in. There may be several other issues going on with the vehicle. The first to check is the TGV (tumble generator valve) sensor. It may need to be replaced, or the valve may need to be serviced. Secondly there may be another tuning issue that needs to be addressed. If you have not re-scanned for codes since replacing the sensors, then you will want to verify that the same codes are being triggered. At that point you may want to seek professional help unless you are familiar with tuning and timing. For more help, you may also contact our service department to schedule an appointment.