Q: 2009 Dodge Journey check engine light blinking

asked by on November 27, 2017

Engine light has been on it just started blinking on and off this morning and srarted shaking a little the light will blink on and off for 10 minutes then stop and just stay on and start back and my abs light is on it comes on every time i hit a bump or something when i got the brakes did i stsrted having problems with the abs light and the light that has 2 lines or something
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Your engine is misfiring. When the check engine light starts blinking, that means the misfire is severe enough to damage the catalytic converter. As for the ABS light coming on when you hit a bump, that’s probably due to loose or damaged wiring somewhere. The brake warning light may also come on when you hit a bump or take a curve if the brake fluid level is low. I recommend having both these concerned diagnosed and repaired by a professional. YourMechanic is an excellent option since we come to your home or office.