Q: How do I install my new blower motor 2006 Nissan Sentra? The new part came with just wires, how do I install a connector?

asked by on May 15, 2017

I am trying to replace my blower motor to get my a/c back working. The new blower motor only has 2 wires and no connector to plug into anywhere. The old blower has a built in connector.

How easy is it to put on a new connector so I can finish installation? Can I buy a connector at the auto parts store?

You must be using an aftermarket blower motor. You will need to cut off the old connector and using wire splices you will need to connect the wires to your connector. Before making final connection you will need to install the motor and hook up wires and make sure motor is running in the correct direction of blowing air out of vents. Then make final wire connection crimps and tape up wires.