Q: How do I switch between the odometer and the trip odometer?

How do I switch between the odometer and the trip odometer?

Your odometer tells you how many miles your car has driven. Your trip odometer tracks how many miles you’ve gone since last resetting the trip odometer. You can use the trip odometer to calculate how many miles you’re getting on a fuel up, or how many miles you’ve driven on a road trip.

To toggle between the regular odometer and the trip odometer, simply press the TRIP ODOMETER button on the instrument panel.

3. How do I switch between the odometer and the trip odometer?