Q: Car won't start and shakes while turning the key - 2003 Saturn L300

So it all started today today was a very rainy day all day end at the end of the day when I was leaving to go home now car wouldn't start so eventually I ended up giving it to start so I went home and I try to start it up again so I can leave and the car wouldn't start and it shakes when you turn the ignition. These two lights do pop up but they usually go away when I start the car... but when the car is just on not started up the two lights still stay on... the two lights are the charging system warning light in the engine oil pressure light just letting you know I'm not sure if this is important hope this was enough to help thanks and talk to you soon.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello. These lights can mean that there is a serious issue going on or that there may be an electrical malfunction. I usually check and see if there is oil pressure and check to make sure that the charging system is working.

If they both are, then the circuits needs to be tested as it is common to have a battery cable issue, an ignition switch, or a body control module fail and cause these symptoms. If you need to have these warning lights checked, consider a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who can come to your home or office to determine why the car is not starting.

3. Car won't start and shakes while turning the key - 2003 Saturn L300